Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Long awaited Update

I know I haven't been around for a while, lets just say I lost my feel for blogging. But I am back! By the way, I've changed my URL from trulovegangsta to bubblibianca, so if your looking for me, thats my URL.

It's almost a month into my senior year in college, and no... unlike many of my fellow seniors, I do NOT have a case of senioritis. But what I can say is that I am very blessed to have everything that I need, such as a new laptop. =)

My hair was in box braids that I did myself (for the very first time!!) and they came out looking great! I kept them in for almost five weeks. Actually, tonight is wash night. I did see a lot of growth, but unfortunately much of the growth will be getting trimmed off. Remember, taking care of your ends early in the game is better than waiting. This can lead to the split traveling up your hair shaft, breakage, and tangles. Take care of it as often as it needs to be taken care of.

That is all so far, I will take a few pictures of my hair when I am washing it so I can share my progress!!

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment