Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Twist and Curl: REMIX!

Hey guys, so I'm back with last week's hair do. I was feeling a little ambitious with all this success with my wash and go, so I decided to try a twist-n-curl. Technically, I would call it a two strand flat twist and curl, but that's way too long... so lets just call it a twist-n-curl *wink*.

What I did:
I detangled and conditioned with Tresseme Naturals Conditioner
Deep conditioned with Shea Moisture's Deep Treatment Mask
Used Kinky Curly Knot Today Conditioner as a leave-in
Almond Oil
EcoStyler Gel (Clear)

Then I proceeded to flat twist (guys, last time I did a flat twist out was 2010!) I twisted my hair all the way down to the ends and rolled them up on medium size perm rods. Then I proceeded to air dry overnight. Here are my results!


It came out cute.. but I had to fluff it a little bit to get some volume.

And those are my results! I think this is a win! I received a TON of compliments, which I was well pleased with. Only downfall is that it was in the eighty's that day, and the humidity ruined it by the end of the day. Oh well =) Next time I'll pick a cooler, less humid day.  And I think I will part my hair differently too... The side part was a little much in my face *smh* Toodles!



No comments:

Post a Comment