Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Welcome to my life everyone. Let me introduce myself. I am Bianca. I am a Howard University student and I study biology. I've spent most of 2011 admiring and looking at other blogs, so I thought to myself, why not start my own? And I must admit, I do find it difficult because I don't even know what direction I'm going to take with this blog. I'll figure it out though. ( Oh, and the title of this blog is totally irrelevant lol)

So, it's that time of the year again. Time to renew and refresh and get rid of the old. I haven't really taken the time to reflect over last year and how I will do things differently this year, but I do have a ruff draft of the goals I have for this year. Here are some.

  1.  Score above 30 on the MCAT exam.
  2. Apply to medical school by the summer time ( I want to get it done early)
  3. If it isn't too late, I want to study abroad in Brazil this summer
  4. 4.0 Spring 2012 semester
  5. Grow my hair to at least bra strap length by December
  6. A clearer face
These are just some of the main goals I want to acheive this year. There isn't anything wrong with setting goals you know. Write them down and put them somewhere where you can go back and take a look every now and then to see where you are.

Toodles

2 comments:

  1. Sooooo when is your next post gonna be? You
    know I had to come show my Sister some support live u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the support. Don't worry, I'm trying to think of creative new things to post about =)

    ReplyDelete