Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I'm Back


Hey guys! So I have returned from my brief hiatus and I can't wait to start sharing with you guys again. So, what has been going on while I was away? I twisted my hair into my beloved mini twists, which are holding up pretty well. These mini twists have been inspired by KinkyCurlyQueen of naturallyobsessed.net ( her twists are gorgeous!!). I usually follow the "tension method" of blow drying my hair, and then take my sweet old time and twist with olive oil and my Shea butter mix I purchased years ago at a flea market. If I have a whole day to myself, I can complete the style within one day, but it took me a while this time since I have been busy with school and what not. Nevertheless, it gives me 3-4 weeks of not having to worry about my hair. I honestly plan to wear these a lot, especially while I am in school and getting ready to start studying for the MCAT. I hope to retain maximum growth in this style since it isn't being manipulated everyday. I plan to get a trim this month of Febuary, probably after I do my length check. Be back soon.
- Toodles



No comments:

Post a Comment