Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Regimen

Someone asked me what my hair regimen was, so I decided to do a post on it.

My current regimen :

1. Shampoo scalp and hair with Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Shampoo ( once a week)
2. Condition with Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner
3. Detangle
4. Deep condition with Organic Root Stimulator Hair Mayonaisse ( Every other week)
5. Add olive oil to wet hair
6. Blow dry using the " Tension Method"
7. Twist

This is just what I have been doing for the past few months. In the past, I would air dry in medium or small size plaits and wear a braidout. When my hair was long enough, I would bun it often. I have also tried almond oil instead of olive oil, and that works great too.

Styles I have worn in the past:

Braid outs

Twistouts
2 Strand                                             3 Strand

                                      
Twists                                                  

 Buns

Over the course of 3 and a half years, I have tried a lot of styles, more than I can post here. For now, I just lean on the simplicity of twists and go about my business. If there are any questions please feel free to ask!!
- Toodles


1 comment:

  1. WOOAH SUCH A BEAUTIFUL STICK HAIR. YOU HAVE A VERY GOOD TEXTURE. LOVE THE FACT THAT YOU CAN OBTAIN SUCH A RESULT WITH SO LESS PRODUCT. I WILL VISIT YOU REGULARLY. SEE YOU SOON. GOD BLESS.

    ReplyDelete